First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

First Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous lies. Broken faith. Unwelcomed trust and gratitude. It is time to prove something to the world, it is time to prove who you really are. Will you be the one to shed the First Blood?

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» just a couple questions
Burning Shadows EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm by Kal

» A little Catch Up
Burning Shadows EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm by Allister

» I Apologize
Burning Shadows EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm by Allister

» Available Positions
Burning Shadows EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm by Allister

» New Villages
Burning Shadows EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm by Allister

» Mara (w.i.p)
Burning Shadows EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 am by Mara

» Assembling
Burning Shadows EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm by Allister

» New Tailed Beast
Burning Shadows EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 pm by Allister

» Cursed Shuriken
Burning Shadows EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

Bijuu

Nine tailed Mangoose-Avaliable
---
Eight Tailed Andaconda-Avaliable
---
Seven Tailed Raven-The host is Mara
---
Six Tailed Aramdillo-Avaliable
---
Five Tailed Mountain Goat-Avaliable
---
Four Tailed Elephant-Avaliable
---
Three Tailed Snow Leopard-Avaliable
---
Two Tailed Seahorse-Avaliable
---
One Tailed Bear-Avaliable

Burning Shadows

Perfect+Unsanity
    Perfect+Unsanity

Burning Shadows Empty Burning Shadows

Post by Perfect+Unsanity Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Burning Shadows Naruto14

Blaruto: Bullshit
    The world is ignorant.. can you show them the way?

Plotline

Soul Society.

It lives and breaths like it does every other day. New spirits arrive, and old ones depart for a full rest. But, unrest is slowly creeping upon the normally peaceful Soul Governed world. Over twenty souls have started to disappear. Nothing but their Officer uniforms left behind.
    A select few Shinigamis had none out to figure out what this meant, soon becoming victims of the twenty souls taken out of the world. A unknown man who has been seen by a select few has no brought chaos into not only Soul Society, but also for another world.
    This world is full of Shinobi; Ninjas who are both men and women. Those that have fallen to this attack awaken in a foreign world. The world's Chakra build a body for them, not needing what would become shells of bodies used.
    The Shinobi World is now on full alert, new monsters have started to attack their very nature of life. Even the S - Ranked Organizations such as Akatsuki has to be careful about these strange monsters.
    In the background, he who laughs; is actually the one who wins this time.
    But can those who have become Vizards protect the Shinobi world before it becomes too late? And can Soul Society figure out who's doing this, and hopefully figure out how to save the Shnobi World?
    Who would you join; Shinigamis and the Mysteries of the other Spirit based living? Or the shinobi who are thrown into chaos, fighting with their Jutsus?

Welcome to . . . Burning Shadows.

Staff Members

Head Admin

*Kurokon Shikyo*

Co-Admins

*Amaterasu*

*Perverted Kayla Kitty*

*Aidan Kenta*

Mods

*The Dead Man*

Rules
    1: No insulting period!

2: No seven year old jounin for gods sake ranks should be appropipriate to age

3: If you can make it into naruto format ill allow characters from other animes

4: If your picture stretches out the page, please put it in a spoiler.

5: No godmodding

6: If you need something pm an admin or mod about it.

7: An Admin cannot ban for no reason, if they do they will lose their power and the highest they can get back is to mod

8: I don't care about about demons and vampire or anything like that but as I said before fit it into naruto format, via clan or mutation idc

9: bijuu will be japanese legend bijuu NOT kishimoto's bijuu

10: Dont bug me to make you mod or admin if you do it only lessons your chances to get to be it, i will hold test to see who should be mod or admin soon.

For the full reading of the rules. please visit: http://narutobs.darkbb.com/t14-site-rules-updated

Other

If you need anything else, ask one of the staff.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:59 am